Planet Shake
You are watching the site as a guest to see everything that gets offered register for free or log in....or take a look around on the few things that you can see as a guest.....

Planet Shake

Discover Your World Here !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When did you guys first start being interested in music?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
colonia
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: When did you guys first start being interested in music?   Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm

When did you guys first start being interested in music? Like you know, listening to it, if ever lol. What were your favorite artists at first, why, do you still like them? Are there any songs that turned you onto music or that you find to be significant?
Same goes for books.

Gogogo come on guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darknezz
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: When did you guys first start being interested in music?   Fri May 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Grades seven and eight my group of friends got into Nirvana, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, etc. I listened to emoish stuff though. First CD I ever bought was Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge by My Chemical Romance on a school trip to a mall where I was in some nerdy robot competition. I used my lunch money.

As for books, I've always read books. My parents read Harry Potter to my brothers and I as kids, and I read the school material. Nowadays I borrow books from my friends and read them. Palahniuk is a favorite of mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eduardonegapatan

PostSubject: Re: When did you guys first start being interested in music?   Fri May 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I've got into music when I was still in preschool Cause our family is a music lover.....
My first favorite song is "torete" every time I here that song in my room i feel so relaxed.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When did you guys first start being interested in music?   Fri May 14, 2010 9:45 pm

My first CD was April Boy, i was kinder lol

in 5-6th grade i was heavily into old rock, like styx/the eagles/ect.

reading wise i LOVE fantasy stuff like harry potter, and horror stuff, like stephen king's stuff

PostSubject: Re: When did you guys first start being interested in music?   Today at 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down

When did you guys first start being interested in music?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1